I'm writing a tutorial on Roblox Studio but I do not know the name of this thing…

Hello all,

likely my question could audio odd but, considering the fact that I am writing a tutorial about Roblox Studio, I do not know how to call the “point” in the key editing window that you use to alter the look at in the scene: is there a technical name for it? I did not obtain any formal info about.
I connect an picture to better explain what I’m wanting for.
Thanks for your focus


Leave a Comment